Dubai Cruise Terminal
Dubai Cruise Terminal at Port Rashid is the main destination for cruise liners from where they either start their journey or use it as their port-of-call. It is one of the world’s largest covered cruise facilities. The terminal was built using recycled material including interlocking bricks, steel structure and shipping wooden pellets.
This terminal opened the year 2001 and is spread is 3,300 sq.mtr. It is able to handle two ships simultaneously with an added advantage of bringing in larger ships.
The Deep Basin of the port, minimum bureaucracy, good infrastructure, top-notch cruises lining at the port and professional ground handling has made it increasingly popular among tourists.
Few of the Facilities & Services:
- The extra secure security system
- Highly competent reception check-in
- VIP lounges
- Entertainment centre, cafes and special privileges for handicapped passengers
- Duty-Free shopping
- Arabian Palm garden
- Money Exchange counter, Internet café, conference facilities and business centre
- Personal & baggage security screening
Phone: +971 4 8811110
Leave a Reply