The sizzling 23-day programme will proffer hungry diners the multicultural nature of Dubai’s gourmet trail. With a theme of ‘Find your Flavour’, DFF will welcome various homegrown food trucks, restaurant owners and regional and international celebrity chefs to serve up their internationally award-winning dishes in traditional Emirati surroundings.
It is planning to re-introduce the ideology of serving traditional Emirati food as well as revive vanishing Emirati dishes. If that wasn’t enough, the bigger and better DFF has been designed to pair street art with street food together in the city’s upcoming arts precinct, Al Quoz.
This is a comprehensive line-up of events planned for Dubai Food Festival 2015.
Key Festival Dates and Venues
- Beach Canteen, 6 – 28 February, Kite Beach, Jumeirah
- Dubai Food & Film, 6 – 28 February, Various outdoor locations throughout the city
- Urban Bazaar, 6 February – The Archive, Safa Park and 27 February – Creekside, Bur Dubai
- Food Truck Convoy, 8 – 12 February, 15 – 19 February, 22 – 26 February – Emaar Boulevard, Academic City, JLT Park, Knowledge Village, Studio City
- GulFood, 8 – 12 February, Dubai World Trade Center
- Mystery Dining Tours, 9, 14, 17, 18, 23 February, Various locations
- Dubai Food Carnival, 12 – 14 February, Dubai International Marine Club
- Taste of Peru, 12 – 14 February, Madinat Jumeirah Amphitheatre
- Street Food Photography Exhibition, Dates throughout February, Dubai Airport
- Global Restaurant Investment Forum, 16 – 18 February, Conrad Dubai
- Fatafeat Kitchen, 20 – 21 February, Galeries Lafayette, The Dubai Mall
- Street Nights, 20 – 21 February, Street 4B, Al Quoz
- Masala! Food Fair, 20 – 21 February, Zabeel Park
- What’s On Black Hat Guide Launch, 22 February, Cargo – Pier 7
- Made In Dubai, 27 – 28 February, Zabeel Park
- Dine On The Creek, Dates to be announced soon, Dubai Creek
So if you are a foodie come to Dubai to celebrate great food, fun and adventure! For more information visit www.dubaifoodfestival.com